We enjoyed a quiet Thanksgiving with Carrie and Brad's family and my dad. The rest of the family had plans with their other families. Instead of serving from the kitchen buffet style (which we do when the whole klan is here), we were able to gather together in the dining room. When I think of all the things that I am thankful for, the numbers are so plentiful, that I couldn't possible name them all. I am most thankful for the wonderful family I have. At the top of the list is the husband that I spend every day with. Of course, there are the little things that make life fun-sitting in the sun, floating in the pool, comfy pants, fudge (thats the reason for comfy pants), reading good books, lunch with friends (old and new), McDonald diet cokes, my nursing degree (which I use occasionally) and of course the gospel in my life.
Saturday, November 29, 2008
A DAY OF THANKSGIVING
We enjoyed a quiet Thanksgiving with Carrie and Brad's family and my dad. The rest of the family had plans with their other families. Instead of serving from the kitchen buffet style (which we do when the whole klan is here), we were able to gather together in the dining room. When I think of all the things that I am thankful for, the numbers are so plentiful, that I couldn't possible name them all. I am most thankful for the wonderful family I have. At the top of the list is the husband that I spend every day with. Of course, there are the little things that make life fun-sitting in the sun, floating in the pool, comfy pants, fudge (thats the reason for comfy pants), reading good books, lunch with friends (old and new), McDonald diet cokes, my nursing degree (which I use occasionally) and of course the gospel in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment